Quality Control Officer
Advertiser: Q-Subs LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
Q-subs is a world leading export engineering company specializing in technology for the alternative fuel market. This covers Cryogenics, High pressure compressors, High pressure valves & gas systems.
We require an experienced mechanical quality control engineer to join our Clevedon (South Auckland) based team. Due to the wide range of technology we manufacture the work will vary depending on the projects and components we manufacture. The role will be varied to ensure the successful candidate of an interesting role.
- Component measuring and inspection
- Project management of manufacturing systems
- Manufacturing and process documentation
- Supplier evaluation
Skills required include:
- Mechanical engineering or engineering trade skills
- Supplier evaluations
- Using measuring equipment including internal & external micrometers, telescopic gauges, thread measuring
- Full, clean, drivers licence, with (must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle)
- Knowledge of ISO9001, auditing and system management an advantage
- Great Communication skills with English as a first language
- Attention to Detail and able to demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5 years working in New Zealand manufacturing sector. They will require a clean driver’s licence, reliable transport (no public transport nearby).
This would suit an ex machinist, diesel mechanic, development engineer, motorcycle enthusiast or dedicated Engineer wanting to broaden their horizons.
Please send a covering letter outlining your work history and the reason why you should be considered for this role. Email Liz Russ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?