Automotive Fitter / Service Support
Advertiser: Honda New Zealand LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
About the Company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand.
Honda Cars North Shore offers full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
The main focus of this role is providing effective and professional removal and installation of airbags. The position will also support the facilitation of smooth operations of the Service Department.
The specific duties of the role are:
- Complies with manufacturer’s specification and instruction in the removal and installation of airbags.
- Exhibits and delivers outstanding customer service in keeping with HNZ expectations.
- Assists with the drop off/pick up and parking of Honda customers when required.
- Manages Service loan vehicles fleet, including fuel, WoF, registration and cleanliness.
- Manages Service customer car parking.
- Ensures Service entries and exits are kept clean and accessible.
The successful applicant will have a Full Clean Driver License and the ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- NCEA Level 2 or equivalent
- Passion for Automotive Industry
- Process Driven
- High Integrity
- Ability to multitask
If you would like to apply for this position, please do so through this advertisement and address your cover letter and CV to Peter Van Niekerk.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?