Showroom Consultant/Flooring Industry
Advertiser: Hutchinson's Flooring, Furniture and InteriorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Hutchinson's Flooring Xtra is a family owned business established over 60 years ago. We are now New Zealand's largest flooring retail brand, and we pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise in the domestic and commercial flooring industry throughout Hawkes Bay.
Due to business growth and expansion, we require an enthusiastic and energetic Showroom consultant to join the team.
If you are self motivated, enjoy building lasting relationships with clients and have an ability to clearly focus on your customers as well as a great team player, then this maybe the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- have proven sales experience.
- be driven by forming relationships and finding solutions for your customers.
- be able to cost, quote and close the sale.
- have confident computer skills.
- be analytically minded.
- be available to work Saturdays.
You will also need to be an excellent communicator at all levels, fit in well with the rest of our team and naturally be well presented.
- The capacity to think, engage and lead the customer.
- Being organised, particularly when things may not go quite right.
- Capable of building relationships and trust all people involved in the business.
- Strong communication skills across all forms (excellent oral, written and IT).
- Able to demonstrate work to high standards.
- Understand the importance of time and money.
We really get to know our customers. It is an incredible privilege to help them to shape their homes and lifestyles. Have you got the goods to join our fantastic team and be part of the magic of Hutchinson's Flooring Xtra?
All aplications treated with the strictest confidence.
If this opportunity appeals to you, apply today attaching your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 18 December
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- What's your expected annual base salary?