Marketing and Media Administrator
Advertiser: TBINAA IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
The Body is Not An Apology (TBINAA) is currenly seeking a Marketing and Media Administrator to work closely with TBINAA founder Sonya Renee Taylor to strategically promote and enroll our global community in TBINAA products and services. We want your smarts to help us spread this radical self-love message around the world!
This position is part-time at 30-35 hours per week and 90% virtual/online. We welcome all applicants who want to serve the cause of radical self-love and social transformation.
TBINAA is a scrappy digital media and education start-up changing the world through Radical Self-Love. Through content creation, education and community building, our work teaches how to make peace with the body, our own and others. By exploring the intersections of body, identity and social justice we help create a more just, equitable, and compassionate relationship with ourselves and the world. Our media content reaches over 250,000 people weekly, in over 40 countries globally!
Ideal candidates are values aligned, social justice motivated, compassionate and non-judgmental, with an understanding and practice of intersectionality, feminism, LGBTQQIAA+ and racial justice. Transgender people, Maori and Pacific Islander, people of color, aging people, people with disabilities, and those with intersectional identities, who are passionate about issues of radical self-love and social change are especially encouraged to apply. Candidates should be self-starters, enthusiastic, passionate, and organized.
Your Juicy Job:
- Creating and amplifying engaging, targeted content across our social and online channels, working closely with our founder
- Co-create and maintain paid promotional campaigns across our social channels that delight, inform and inspire action in our customers, ultimately driving conversions
- Manage day to day marketing activities and assisting in the development of a long term marketing strategy based on data, insights and a strong understanding of the brand
- Planning & implementing sales promotions & strategies
- revise and set long term social media strategy going forward,
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Monitoring TBINAA social channels and responding to our community
- Responsible for running, updating and maintaining company website
- Update and organizing TBINAA editorial calendar and website content
- Manage and update email lists for Mailchimp marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Assist customers with enquiries
- Manage registration emails for webinars and workshops
Why Work for Us? A Short Quiz
Are you inspired by making the world a better place?
Does watching people transform their lives and communities makes you tingle?
Does the idea of having meetings in your pj's from the comfort of your own bed make you swoon with delight?
Does working in service of a big vision that includes you get you jazzed?
If you answered YES to the above questions then, The Body is Not An Apology is the right company for you!
- We offer flexible work hours
- 90% virtual/online work.
- Office meetings include a swimming pool.
- Opportunity to be an organizational leader. Endless growth opportunities.
- Performance Bonuses
WE NEED YOUR Particular BRILLIANCE (which includes...)
email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- You have experience in designing, running and tracking paid promotion campaigns and know what success looks like
- You are a content whiz and know how to develop highly engaging and targeted content that gets results
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in marketing and social media administrative capacity
- Click Funnel creation and management
- 1-3 years’ experience with Wordpress publishing
- Talented with online marketing and crafting web copy and/or creating catchy ad graphics;
- You have experience with the following tools: Mailchimp, Google Adwords, Google analytics.
- You love NUMBERS, CONVERSIONS, STRATEGY and getting RESULTS
- Self-directed, willing to take the lead!
- Availability to meet at least once a week for up to two hours for video conferences with founder.
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
HOW TO APPLY
If this juicy job aligns with your particular brilliance, we want you to apply! If you are thinking, "this sounds amazing but I am not sure if I am good enough!" STOP THAT and APPLY. YOU ARE AWESOME!
Go on and send us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter please share who you are, why you are interested and what unique gifts you believe you can bring to our world changing work. We are excited to hear from you!
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?