Customer Services - Building Trades
Advertiser: Whangarei Building Supplies LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
About the business and the role
Whangarei ITM is Northlands Largest and Leading Building Supplies Merchant.
We currently seek an enthusiastic Customer Services Rep to join our busy Whangarei team in providing quality Customer Service and Support to our loyal customers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Duties include but will not be limited to:
- Providing a memorable Customer Services experience
- Building new customer relationships
- Problem solving and offering effective solutions to clients
- Hands on service - lifting and loading stock
- Store and yard stocking and merchandising
- Accurate Cash Handling, Computer invoicing
- Monday-Friday - rostered Saturdays
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of building and trade materials
- Sound cash handling and invoicing experience
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Be a proactive, driven team member
Job benefits and perks
Come and work at our locally owned and operated ITM in a busy, fun environment. Take advantage of broadening your knowledge and skills with our experienced team & company training opportunities. Enjoy the benefits of our excellent staff buying privileges.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your preferred work type?