Mobile Patrol Officers Wanted - $22.00 - $25.00
Advertiser: CityguardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Living Wage employer breaking the traditional Security Industry Mould!
Focused on building a socially sustainable business, our focus is ensuring our team is valued, respected and surrounded by the best in the industry!
We are on the hunt for industry professionals, specialists in the provision of Mobile Patrol Security Services. In return, we offer a starting rate of $22.00 per hour and $25.00 per hour for those with 12-months or more experience as a Security Patrol Officer - but that's only the beginning!
Other benefits include:
- Rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Small and achieveable patrol runs
- Close knit team and working environment
- Training, self development and Career opportunities
What's the catch? - there isn't one!
Like many other highly sucessful organisations, we understand that our best asset is you and our front line team.
Working with our existing patrol team you will be responsible for:
- Providing security patrol checks within a small geographical area
- Conducting Internal and external inspections of commercial properties
- Responding to alarm activations
- Reporting observations, insecurities or any out of the normal activities
You will need to bring to Cityguard:
- The desire to be part of our team and be the best you can be
- Experience in the Security field and preferably Mobile Patrols
- An excellent command of the English Language (Written and Verbal)
- A COA or the ability to obtain one
- Full NZ driving licence
- Be either a New Zealand or Australian Citizen or Resident
If you consider yourself an industry professional with the experience, drive and professionalism to set the standard - please click "APPLY NOW"! Your future awaits!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you available to work public holidays?