Advertiser: Tremains Northern LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Tremains Rentals Papamoa, Bay of Plenty is on the lookout for a standout individual that are looking to advance their property management career. The successful applicants will slot into our well-established and supportive property management team and an existing portfolio.
As a property manager, you'll have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of properties.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately assess current market rental prices
- Be fully versed in all legislation relevant to rental property including Health and Safety obligations
- Promote vacant property to achieve full occupancy
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Manage and resolve disputes
- Schedule all maintenance and repair work
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Manage tenant relationship including vetting of tenants and collection of rent
- Maintain open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, financial issues
- Use our inhouse Palace software, database software and inspection software.
To be successful in the role you'll have:
- Property Management Experience
- A great 'can do' attitude and positive outlook
- A strong customer focus;
- Problem solving skills;
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills;
- Be able to understand and adhere to legislation;
- Be able to work both as part of a team and autonomously;
- Intermediate computer knowledge;
- A valid driver's license
You must be a self-starter with the ability to work with people from all walks of life. You will be able to work independently with a strong focus on delivery of prioritising, multi-tasking and be a stand out when dealing with pressure.
If you want to join one of Tauranga's most exciting companies and you think you have the above skills and attributes, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the role, send your cover letter and CV to us by Friday 19th December 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictist of confidence.
We begin considering candidates immediately so don't delay.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?