Customer Service Lead
Advertiser: DometicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Supervisors/Team Leaders
Millions of people around the world buy and use Dometic products. They’re RV users, boat owners, truck drivers, campers, outdoor people. And all part of a growing movement – a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away for extended periods of time. We call it mobile living. Our mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. They give guidance to how we interact with customers and colleagues around the world, our shared values are a compass when we continue to develop and grow.
Four core values provide direction for our leaders and employees. These four core values and what they mean in practice are defined in the Dometic Way: Passion for Product; Responsibility; Teamwork; Ownership.
The Dometic Way
- We act with high integrity and have high ethical standards in everything we do.
- We are passionate about our products and their quality and we show attention to detail.
- We are fast and responsive towards customers but we know when to say 'No'.
- We understand the end-users of our products.
- We focus on what is best for the company as a whole.
- We are performance driven and always strive towards continuous improvements.
- We stick to our word and we work as a team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Administration Manager, this role will be a full-time position based in Penrose, Auckland working a set 40 hours a week between Monday and Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Encourage the team to consistently perform at their best
- Liaise with customers face to face, over the phone and via email.
- Preparation and directing of invoices
- Order entry and processing
- Preparing freight quotations for internal and external stakeholders
- Discovering account development opportunities
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes:
- A strong customer service focus and orientation.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Sound administrative skills
- Solid understanding of MS Platforms
- Experience with Navision (preferred)
- Can pass a Ministry of Justice check and drug screening
Additional requirements include:
- Interest in 4Wdriving, camping and/or caravanning lifestyle desired but not essential.
- Ability to work individually and within a team with a high degree of proactivity and problem-solving.
- Effective time management and personal organization skills.
We offer the successful candidate a chance to be a part of a fast growing global operation with an international background.
Please follow the prompts to submit your covering letter and current resume. Only candidates progressing will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?