Regional Operations Manager
Advertiser: NZ BUSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- excellent remuneration package including car
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Operations Manager, to manage our operations in the Wellington region.
NZ Bus is looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, can effectively build and maintain relationships, and is innovative in their approach to delivering outcomes.
The role will involve leading a team of Supervisors; with responsibility for delivering a high level of sustainable performance and overseeing the management of bus operators in Wellington. You will work with key stake holders to manage our contractual requirements and will manage the overall coordination of operations.
A vital part of the role is ensuring that NZ Bus guidelines and processes are followed. As a people leader you naturally will build a great rapport with your staff and promote the NZ Bus values of respect, reliability and fit for purpose.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Organisational skills and self-motivation including a systematic approach to the planning, management and organisation of work
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Legal entitlement to work full time in New Zealand
- Attractive remuneration package on offer including company car
- Staff bus pass for the NZ Bus network
- Relocation support available
The role will be primarily based out of our Kilbirnie depot, with travel to other depots across Wellington as required.
If this role interests you, please apply online to our careers website: careers.nzbus.co.nz.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 18th December 2019 at 5:00pm