Advertiser: Stopping Violence DunedinMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We seek an experienced (or someone willing to learn), organised and self-motivated office administrator to join our fast paced and growing Not for Profit organisation.
In this position you will manage a variety of daily administrative tasks as well as co-ordinating appointments via our linked calendars and considerable volumes of data entry into our client management/reporting system, ensuring the rest of the staff have the support needed to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent with prioritising and working with little supervision, understand data entry systems and basic IT platforms, be self-motivated and trust worthy.
If you have a positive, can-do attitude and are looking for a new challenge in 2020, then please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
An on-line application form will need to be completed after receipt of your CV and formal Police Vetting completed prior to any offer of employment being presented.
NOTE: Due to the number of applications being received, the On-line application & Police vetting forms will only be forwarded to shortlisted applicants.
This position will commence early January 2020.
Applications close Wednesday 18th December 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?