Retail Sales Assistants- Mount Maunganui
Advertiser: Footloose Shoes TaurangaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business
We are a locally owned women's fashion shoe boutique. Offering the latest style, trends and must-haves in the world of shoes. Our flagship store is based in Tauranga CBD, and we have now opened our second store in the Mt!
About the role
We are on the the lookout for a a part-time sales assistant to join our team. You will be required to work between both our Tauranga & Mount Maunganui Stores, but you will be mainly based in our Mount Store.
The position is for approx 24hours per week, and able to cover annual leave when required.
Flexibility is essential for this position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Excellent customer service to create a positive and memorable store environment.
- Opening and closing duties when required
- Building and growing our database
- Proactively achieving sales and growth targets
- Maintaining stock integrity
- Offering in store styling for customers
Benefits and perks
Why you should apply:
- Staff discount
- Free parking (when working in the Mt store)
- New store environment
Skills and experience
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent customer service
- Pervious experience in retail fashion
- The ability to work independently and in a group
- Able to achieve sale targets
- Excellent dress sense and grooming
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Brand loyal
Email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?