Advertiser: Safety & Apparel LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $40,000 - $44,999,plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Looking for a work environment where you are provided the tools and truly encouraged to grow?
Safety & Apparel provide staff with generous opportunities to develop and grow their careers. As part of the team, you'll be helping us achieve our goals as a Marketing Assistant and in return we work alongside you to ensure that you are achieving your goals.
Safety & Apparel is an independent, privately owned NZ company specialising in supplying certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and related products to Industry. Operating since 2002 we have grown by offering customers leading products and services that meet their specific safety requirements. This role is an opportunity for a passionate self-motivated individual to take ownership of their career, as they manage and develop our marketing activities with the Safety Apparel and Safety Plus Divisions including graphic design, catalogue design and layout, assistance in tender preparation, and assistance in website maintenance.
We have showrooms located in Auckland, Hamilton and Christchurch. This role is based in our Christchurch office.
This role is an opportunity for a passionate self-motivated individual to take ownership of their career, as they manage and develop our marketing activities with the Safety Apparel and Safety Plus Divisions within a team including graphic design, catalogue design and layout, assistance in tender preparation, and assistance in website maintenance. Experience in pattern design and layout would also be helpful.
The ability to work, develop and assist in a dynamic sales environment in which your input and outputs will all contribute to your success.
As one of our Marketing Assistants, you will provide marketing solutions which bring our marketing efforts to life. In order to be successful, you must have:
- A passion for marketing, analysis and graphic design.
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- The ability to utilise computer software at an advanced level around graphic design, including InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft suite including advanced Excel skills and formulas.
- An understanding and ability in HTML coding skills for managing and making updates and changes within web site.
- A real willingness and ability to learn.
- A current motor vehicle license with a clean driving history.
- Detail and accuracy is a must.
This role will commence January 2020.
If you want to work in an environment where you and your contributions are valued, recognised and rewarded.
Apply with a copy of your cv to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?