Advertiser: Recreational ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
The duties for Spray Operator role involve but are not limited to spray operations and vegetation control; including plant and pest identification, application of organic herbicide to control weeds, general parks vegetation maintenance, planting, rubbish collection and turf maintenance.
The duties for the Weed Eater Operator role involve but not limited to weed eating, hand mowing, general parks maintenance and rubbish collection.
At all times you will work with the wider team to assist with annual clean-up.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to the horticulture industry.
- A great work ethic and a positive attitude is essential for this role
- Ideally, you will have previous experience spraying using a gator however this is not essential as we are will to train the right person.
- It would be great if you have a current Growsafe Certificate, however not essential
- If you have had experience using a weed eater that would be great, however not essential
- You will be a hardworking, reliable team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You must have a current, full driving license and have the ability to drive a manual vehicle
Here's what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services is a family-owned business that offers full facility parks maintenance services, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with its very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?