Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Itec Products (1992) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Store Person that will also step into the role of Parts Interpreter.
We are looking for a proactive, motivated individual with the ability to multitask in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Warehouse Duties – picking / packing / dispatching / unpacking of shipments / stock take / cleaning.
- Fork lift licence with experience loading and unloading trucks.
- Parts deliveries & collections
- Ability of loading & processing of sales orders within computer program.
- Taking phone orders
- Parts interpreting / sourcing parts
- Receipt of purchase orders within computer program
- Maintain MPI transitional facility standards for the warehouse
Ideally, you will have previous experience in a spare parts environment. This will most likely be with Agricultural or heavy equipment, either aftermarket or OEM.
Required attributes, skills and experience
The main requirement to be successful in this role is a positive "can do" attitude and a strong commitment to delivering high-level customer service.
We also need:
- Ability to run a one-person parts department
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Current drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Have or obtain an MPI accreditation
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift operator?