Advertiser: Total Property WorxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Are you an experienced All-Rounder Office Coorinator (or Administrator)? Looking for a new and challenging role?
TPW are seeking an Office Coordinator (or Administrator) for a new role created to work across the business divisions to help achieve further efficiency and consistency across our administration functions.
This is a varied role, where you will be reporting to the General Manager and helping manage the day to day operations of the office.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Personal Assistant to the General Manager
- Staff recruitment and onboarding administration
- Point of contact for our customers who come to site – based at our office reception desk
- Asset management
- General Office requirements
- Office maintenance management including IT, ordering supplies for site, on-site events and more.
- Fleet Management and Fleet reporting
- Management of vehicle contracts, servicing, maintenance, fuel consumption and insurance requirements.
- Communications with drivers to ensure repairs and maintenance are carried out with minimum disruption to job site requirements.
- Health and safety checks for fleet
- Back up to thew finance team for finance adminsiation duties
• Variety of work where no two days are the same!
This role is situated in Onehunga, Auckland.
Competitive salary on offer.
Our successful candidate must have a positive attitude, show initiative, constantly be looking for improvement opportunities and most importantly be a team player.
Total Property Worx is a privately owned New Zealand company that specialises in commercial construction, roofing, refurbishment and maintenance.
Our values and codes are based on building strong, long-term relationships and effective communication with our customers and team members.
This is an awesome role to work with a great team of people who are all highly motivated to provide the best possible experience for our customers. Apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?