PART TIME STORAGE ASSISTANT
Advertiser: All Secure Self Storage LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Join our friendly team and help our valued customers with their every storage need. We're a growing New Zealand company with centres located nation-wide and expanding.
We are an independently run, New Zealand owned and operated self storage business, with nine state-of-the-art Self Storage facilities in Auckland, Taupo, Palmerston North, Wanganui, Paraparaumu, Napier and Christchurch. We've been in the Self Storage business for a number of years.
Each All Secure Self Storage branch reflects our commitment to quality, convenience and service.
We currently have a part-time opportunity (minimum of 15 hours per week) for an enthusiastic, motivated and customer focused individual to join our team working from our Lower Hutt Centre. We have a down-to-earth and open culture, with leaders who are accessible and willing to help you develop. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role does not require experience, but sales and administration experience would be desirable. We will provide you with the necessary tools and training to ensure you're able to excel in this role.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Customer Service/Sales
- Administration work & Banking
- Taking our customers for a grand tour through our excellent facility
- Ensuring our facilities are clean and well presented at all times
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Overdue account management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a positive customer-focused attitude
- Ability to self-motivate and enjoy contributing to a team environment
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Full, current NZ Driver's license
- Required to work Saturdays and Holiday Period
- Attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive and focused team culture and environment
- Open communication
- A New Zealand owned company that has won multiple awards
- An opportunity to join our ever-growing, expanding team
Job description available on request
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?