Cafe Assistant & Barista
Advertiser: Pulp Kitchen CateringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Café Assistant with excellent Barista Skills
Monday till Friday – 2.30pm till 8.30pm
30 to 35 hours each week.
Solo Shift from 4.00pm onwards. No weekend work
Located at our in-house café at the Justice Precinct in the Central City.
We need someone in the late afternoon to serve hot meals in the evening and clean up at the end of the day.
Must to be reliable, full of smiles, enthusiastic and totally customer focused.
Responsible for food service and cooking small menu items (fries, wedges, toasties)
Responsible for receiving orders for meals and heating them.
Capable of following food safety procedures and FCP legislation
Excellent Barista Skills
General cleaning - coffee machine, dishwasher, tables, Clean and maintain food cabinets. Re-stock for next day (drinks fridge, condiments, confectionery)
Manage till including cash up at the end of the day.
Ensure kitchen is left clean and tidy for the morning shift. Turn off all kitchen equipment. Close premises
- make every customer feel welcome
- flair with food preparation and presentation,
- excellent cash handling skills
- clean and close down at the end of the evening.
- present a history of excellent work ethics and reliability
Must be able to complete a Total Police Security Check.
email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you have customer service experience?