Account Manager Central North Island Territory
Advertiser: MyAdvisorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Due to growth and an internal promotion our client is looking to fill an account management role to service the central North Island territory. The role is highly structured around 25 accounts on a call cycle, where you need to apply your excellent relationship building skills to add value to the client engagement.
The role would be suitably based in the central north island district and the client is open to where that may be given the amount of travel required.
Ideally you thrive in a role where building relationships, helping people and problem solving are centric to the job, and where you have a degree of autonomy to manage your time and multiple competing priorities. You enjoy the success of helping people and executing on initiatives.
Key areas and focus of the role are:
- Building in-store multi level relationships
- Supporting client queries and needs and resolving product or logistic issues
- Basic in store product training and development
- Executing individual store development plans
- Co-ordination of showroom and display upgrades and revision
- Supporting in-store marketing and promotional activity
Our client is a major international player in the home improvement category including kitchens, bathrooms and storage solutions, as well as many other subcategories. These categories are growing rapidly, and they are hiring in a number of roles to cope with the demand.
They are looking for a dynamic personality with energy and passion for the role that has the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in route management with big box retailers or the FMCG space or servicing large retailers
- Experience and can demonstrate results in growing a territory
- Well-grounded and affable
- Autonomous self-starter
- Clear and concise communicator
- Can work to deadlines and multitask in busy environment
- Dynamic personality to fit the sales team
The position comes with the normal tools of the trade including a company vehicle and will require regular out of town travel. If this sounds like you drop us your CV with an outline of your recent engagements, that you feel may fit the bill and we will be in touch for an initial confidential conversation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?