Education Support Worker
Advertiser: Ministry of EducationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Rest of Hawkes Bay
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Government & Defence, Government
- Several positions
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- are an excellent communicator
- have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- have a full driver's licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- you are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident.
The role would suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
These are permanent part-time positions with variable hours. You would be offered a minimum of five hours a week during term time. The roles are based in early childhood settings in Napier/Taradale, Hastings/Flaxmere and Havelock North/CHB.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply online.Click here to view the role description
You can contact Bianca Burns on (06) 833 6795 with any queries
Applications close on the Monday, 13 January 2020.