Advertiser: Agvance Marketing LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Rest of Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The successful candidate must be a well organised person, have good communication & customer service skills, be flexible, a team worker, punctual, able to multitask and work under pressure, strong attention to detail, have basic computer skills, quick learner and work with accuracy.
Processing and printing orders on Database on a daily basis with Invoicing.
Process Product Builds
Process and post month-end Statements
Handle freight documents and queries
Arranging Freight and Despatching of Orders
Work in co-ordination with Factory Foreman and Storeman.
Assist with maintaining of Occupational Health & Safety Regulations and paperwork.
Assist with Stock Control.
First Aid certificate an advantage
General Admin work
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work Visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?