Customer Service Consultant
Advertiser: AIA New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Our firm belief is that by following our Operating Philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come. AIA Insurance for Life, Health and Wellbeing.
The Opportunity at AIAOur Adviser Relationship Team (ART) are looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join them on a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover maternity leave.
The purpose of this position is to provide an outstanding customer service experience to our Advisers and Insurance Managers.
You will be working in a culture that forges relationships while helping to add value to our advisers New Zealand wide.
Hours for this role are 7.5 hour shifts within a Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm roster.
- Build lasting relationships with advisers
- Provide clear and concise information and process requests in a timely manner
- Make commercially astute business decisions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Work with your colleagues to help each other out and collaborate during busy times.
- Ability to build adviser loyalty, confidence and rapport
- Proven customer service and negotiation skills
- Contact Centre experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Excellent interpersonal and the ability to cope under pressure while demonstrating effective and innovative problem solving skills
- Quick to pick up new systems and navigate through complex information
- Think outside the square when finding solutions for our advisers.
Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership (including a FitBit!).
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce. We believe that for people to be their best selves at work, they must feel they can be themselves. We celebrate both our differences and similarities including how we dress, and we trust our employees to dress appropriately and comfortably for their day.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.