Customer Service Consultant
Advertiser: AIA New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Our firm belief is that by following our Operating Philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come. AIA Insurance for Life, Health and Wellbeing.
The Opportunity at AIAOur Customer Relationship team are looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join them on a fixed term contract until the 30 September 2020.
Our specialist teams take inbound calls from a mix of existing or potential customers and our advisers across New Zealand. You will take ownership in all actions required to resolve customer queries and create loyalty with your customers.
You’ll be someone who thrives in a customer centric role where you can further hone your exceptional process and attention to detail skills. You also find yourself naturally asking questions and building lasting and effective business relationships which will aid you in discovering sales opportunities and in retaining our existing customer base.
Hours for this role are 7.5 hour shifts within a Monday to Friday (8am - 6pm) roster.
- Receive inbound calls and build effective relationships with customers and advisors
- Provide clear and concise information and process requests in a timely manner
- Make commercially astute business decisions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Identify sales leads for other areas of the business
- Work with your colleagues to help each other out and collaborate during busy times.
Skills and experience you will bring to the role:
- Contact centre experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Computer literate and confident navigating through complex information
- Think outside the square when finding solutions for customers/advisers
- Proven ability to foster & maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership (including a FitBit!).
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce. We believe that for people to be their best selves at work, they must feel they can be themselves. We celebrate both our differences and similarities including how we dress, and we trust our employees to dress appropriately and comfortably for their day.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.