Assistant Accountant/Contracts Administrator - Christchurch
Advertiser: CitycareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Assistant Accountant /Contracts Administrator - Christchurch
We Discover. We Deliver. We Care.
As New Zealand's go-to company for infrastructure construction and maintenance services, we know our people are what make us great. Citycare is going places and we're looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What's the job?
We are looking for a talented Assistant Accountant / Contracts Administrator to join Citycare Property's team based in Christchurch.
Reporting to our Finance Manager and working as part of the wider Admin team, you will have excellent communication and reporting skills.
Your idea of fun is multi-tasking and you are comfortable working through a high volume of tasks or enabling smarter ways to achieve a greater output from the whole team. Our ideal candidate will be someone looking to take ownership and get things done!
Before you hit the apply button, please check you have the following:
- Administration, business accounting and/or previous experience in accounts receivable.
- Ability to manage claims and show initiative to challenge existing processes.
- Lead and support the accounts payable process.
- Be able to communicate in a timely manner and perform to tight deadlines.
- Work closely with our supervisors, field staff, subcontractors and clients.
- Action orientated - enjoys a challenge and working hard.
- Microsoft Office experience (intermediate with Excel).
- A team player with a financial administrative background or the ambition of qualifying as either an Accounting Technician or Accountant.
Benefits & Culture
City Care is an expanding and successful company, providing training and opportunities to succeed and develop.
- An employer that appreciates you and your work
- You will be working in a wider support team function
- Accredited CAAANZ Mentorship
Know that the work you're doing is supporting our vision "To build great communities"
Find out why people love working at Citycare here http://www.careers.citycare.co.nz/why-city-care
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical, drug screening test and occupational health and safety orientation test.
Questions? Contact Paddy Ryan on 021 2777 450. Applications close Sunday 12th January 2020 at 5pm.