Legal Executive / Legal Secretary
Advertiser: Carter Chung LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
About our Firm
Carter Chung Law is a boutique central Wellington law firm assisting clients with commercial and private client work. We offer a friendly supportive team environment with a great work/life balance, and a diverse, long standing client base.
About the Role
We are looking for a legal executive to work alongside a Director of the firm on a range of conveyancing and trust matters, including:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Trust matters, including establishment, administration and winding up
- Estate planning
- Financing and security
This is a great opportunity for a legal executive to develop and progress their legal career. Depending on experience level, you will have the opportunity to work on files independently and deal with clients.
Skills and Experience
- Experience using LandOnline, ConveyIt and MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple files and meet deadlines
- Hard working with a positive attitude
Ideally you will have a legal executive qualification and recent experience in a relevant position, although we will consider applications from less experienced or less qualified candidate if you are willing to learn.
- Lots of client contact
- Small, supportive team environment
- Diverse range of work and clients
Start date negotiable.
Please submit your academic transcript and CV or contact Kylie Maree by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?