Advertiser: Carter Chung LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
About our Firm
Carter Chung Law is a boutique central Wellington law firm assisting clients with commercial and private client work. We offer a friendly supportive team environment with a great work/life balance, and a diverse, long standing client base.
About the Role
We are looking for a lawyer to work alongside a Director of the firm on a range of commercial and private client matters including:
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Sales and purchases of businesses and shares
- Commercial leasing
- Employment law
- Estate planning
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Trust matters, including establishment, administration and winding up
- Financing and security
This is a great opportunity for a lawyer to develop and progress their legal career. Our ideal candidate will be hard working, eager to learn, show initiative, have great communication skills and be able to manage their time effectively.
Skills and Experience
- Completion of LLB
- We are willing to consider candidates who haven’t yet completed professionals but who are able to complete early next year
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard working with a positive attitude
- Lots of client contact
- Small, supportive team environment
- Diverse range of work and clients
Start date negotiable.
Please email your academic transcript and CV to Hannah Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?