National Sales Manager
Advertiser: Moa's Ark Group LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- $80,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
About the business
Moa's Ark Group Limited is a newly-established company with integrated business of manufacturing and brand management. We devoted ourselves to making and marketing skincare, household cleaning and personal care products. Our channels cover supermarkets and pharmacies in New Zealand as well as Chinese E-commerce market, a highly sophisticated market with a total GMV of 268.4 billion RMB on one single platform on one single campaign day .
We're looking for talents in New Product Development, Sourcing, Marketing and Sales, Logistics as well as Administration. Join us and make an impact on your career as well as people's life!
About the role
1. Lead the sales team by providing guidance and training, setting sales quotas and targets, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales areas and establishing teams;
2. Coordinate with the marketing department to ensure that marketing tools are provided to the channels to achieve business objectives;
3. Market knowledge: conduct regular market visits and market data analysis to check the competitiveness of the company's products in the market, so as to increase market share;
4. Marketing activities: coordinate the implementation of marketing and promotion activities , so as to obtain the maximum brand revenue from such promotion activities；
5. Responsible for generating and managing sales strategy and sales terms in New Zealand market, introducing product line, supporting major customer meetings and ensuring effective and consistent communication;
6. Organize and analyze sales figures, forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue and generate sales reports in a timely manner;
7. Help to prepare budget, control expenditure, monitor budget and maintain inventory control;
8. Conduct market research and analysis data of competitors and customers to identify opportunities;
9. Establish and maintain effective business relationship with major clients and channels.
Skills and experience
With 3-5 years of experience in FMCG sales, supermarket &pharmacy distribution channels are required.
- How many years' experience do you have as a national sales manager?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?