Advertiser: Leftfield ProductionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
The Crowd Goes Wild is looking for a talented camera-operator to join our sports mad team. You will work closely with a small group of reporters to create entertaining stories featuring NZ's top athletes.
You'll need to be a shooter, field director, soundie, ideas person and amatuer psychologist to cut it with our crew!
- Love (and understanding) of sport
- Ability to operate a Sony FS5 or similar video camera
- Creative storytelling ability
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Sense of humour
- Ability to edit on Premiere or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Current drivers licence
As we are a small team we all pitch in.... so you will not be out shooting in the field all day! There will also be opportunities to write and edit stories for the show.
The role is 5 days a week. Hours are approximately 10am-6pm. But can vary.
You must have at least TWO years real world experience working in the TV industry as a camera operator. Otherwise fahgettaboudit!
How to Apply: Get involved - click the Apply button to submit your application:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of digital production experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?