Lawyer - Family/Litigation
Advertiser: Arnet Law / Hauraki Gulf LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Property Law
We are looking for a new lawyer to join our Family/ litigation team.
Do you tick these boxes:
- Self Starter;
- Nimble work style;
- Great with clients;
- Able to multitask;
- Able to manage a busy work schedule and enjoy a variety of work;
Then we need you!
The role includes relationship property, COCA, DVA and estate litigation. The role may include some Legal Aid (lead provider status an advantage but not essential).
The position will involve..
- Court appearances and mediation
- Working directly with clients
- Networking skills
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
You will engage directly with new and existing clients and continue to build strong client relationships with the firm's client base. Enjoy running your own matters with supervision and mentoring as required. This is a tight knit working environment and we need a team player with a strong desire to advance his/her career. Come and build your brand with ours, develop a name and a client base and the future will be bright. There is plenty of existing work but you will still need to maintain a presence at local events to ensure your market profile is always maintained.
If its time to make your mark please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any further enquiries please contact Gavin on 021 554 539.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you hold a current New Zealand legal practising certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in litigation & dispute resolution law?