hospitality professionals required!
Advertiser: Waiomu Beach CafeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Waikato, Thames & Coromandel
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
Ideally located between two local centres along the magnificent Pohutukawa Coast is the Waiomu Beach Café.
If you are after freshly baked delights, a scrumptious meal, want to plan a function or join one of our theme evenings, we are the place to be - the Lonely Planet thinks so too!
With the pristine Firth of Thames across the road, the big cities of Auckland, Hamilton & Tauranga an easy 90 minutes drive away, this is paradise with all options on hand!
Is this even possible…?
To work as part of our exciting, progressive and dedicated team we offer talented professionals the opportunity to express themselves and be part of the journey of this rising star business.
As the summer season approaches we are looking to fill the following roles:
- Second chef....to assist our creative kitchen team with execution of our stunning menu selection including (but not limited to) pizzas, platters and cold larder.
- Front of House/floor staff......We craft out beverages, produce Supreme coffee and meet each challenge with a positive attitude,
Serving over the cabinet to coffee to maitre'd this varied role requires professionalism, efficiency and energy.
Being the face of the business to our discerning clientele requires an award-winning attitude, attention to detail and ever present smile.
We are a seven day a week operation 6am – 6pm with occasional late night on Fridays and occasional function work.
A working with us is not for the fainthearted: we work hard and we enjoy the success and satisfaction that a job well done brings.
Candidates must be either a New Zealand resident or hold a relevant NZ work visa for the duration of the contract.
Are you ready to join us?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?