Head of Planning - Revenue and Operations
Advertiser: SKY TVMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
We’re Sky, an entertainment company that has been connecting New Zealanders to the sport and stories they love for nearly 30 years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved and are excited about where we are heading. We’re redefining our boundaries and challenging ourselves to do better. We’re moving fast, listening to our customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
As the Head of Planning – Revenue and Ops you will co-ordinate execution of multiple projects and activities across Revenue and Operations. You will build detailed plans with the functional heads to track and measure campaign performance and manage the budgeting and forecasting process with your finance business partner. You will produce qualitative plans on customer activities, as well as scenario building for disruptive events. You’ll translate ideas into solid numerical representation which will include financial impacts. You will also manage the Revenue analyst function and therefore be accountable for the analytics and insights required for the Revenue functional heads to operate. Ultimately this function will be the first port of call for any information relating to subscriber performance indicators.
You’ll have a well-tuned critical faculty and approach problems and situations in a rational and intellectual manner. You handle situations and problems with creativity and innovation. You think broadly and strategically.
We will need you to deliver...
- Developing and managing timely and accurate reporting on performance versus plan
- Managing the TMO deliverables within the portfolio
- Comfortable with budgeting and forecasting process
- Driving, coordinating, transitioning and executing customer impacting activities to ensure there are sufficient stage gates and readiness checks
- Analysing and creating plans pros and cons, risk and opportunities and suggesting mitigation actions
- Leading any pricing and packaging discussions and activities
- Team and cultural leadership and in particular enhanced ways of working
- Demonstrating and embodying the mindset, beliefs and values of a Sky leader
Working for Sky
From live sport to movies, premium drama to world-class documentaries and breaking news – Sky is giving Kiwis their daily fix of the best content. With nearly 30 years in the business, we love working hard to reward our customers with unique experiences, every day.
We are looking for unique, talented and driven people to be a part of our future. Careers at Sky give you the opportunity to grow, develop and learn; to explore new ideas, influence real change and make an impact. You will be a part of a friendly team of over 1100, and you won’t be short of benefits to enjoy – free Sky and Neon, plus a range of health and fitness options like access to onsite group fitness classes and yoga, and an onsite cafe plus free parking.
You must be available for immediate interview and have the right to live and work in this location.