Junior Project Manager
Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
25 years in the Wellington construction market delivering high quality building projects, following a successful 2019 our client are now expanding their team again to ensure they are geared up to deliver multiple projects in 2020. If your looking for a Project Manager position with a main contractor in the capital please review.
Candidates will ideally have a trade qualification in carpentry or similar discipline and have gained circa 5 years experience working at site on commercial construction projects both on the tools and as part of a site or project management team. It is essential that you have the right to accept permanent employment in New Zealand.
Site based, in this position you will be responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all your activities are carried out in accordance with the company Health & Safety policies.
- Assisting the lead Project Manager with project planning activities.
- Interacting with subcontractors to ensure work is carried out to scope and on time.
- Managing output of direct trades and labour.
- Interacting with external project partners including Consultants and Council.
- Escalating any project issues to the lead Project Manager or Construction Manager.
Delivering commercial construction projects and the occasional apartment development, working for this company will see you involved in a wide range of projects that all demand high quality execution.
For more information contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS68397