Executive Financial Adviser - Auckland
Advertiser: WestpacMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Salary + Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
Executive Financial Adviser
Be someone who thrives in an environment where you can grow and develop
Based in Auckland
Full Time, Permanent - 37.5 hours a week
Private Wealth Management
How will I help?
Our Executive Financial Advisers are part of a team that is truly innovative, integrated and growing. As a senior member of the Wealth team you will not only be responsible for providing Wealth advice to our most influential clients but will also be instrumental in continuing to develop the wider Wealth team.
What is in it for me?
Your personal and professional development is important to us and at Westpac, we can offer you a unique career path with a range of tools that will allow you to learn and develop and truly help your customers achieve their financial goals. We offer flexibility, and all the support you need to take the next steps in your financial planning career with Westpac.
Being part of a company where you are valued as an individual, able to put you mark into our customer experiences. With job flexibility and the financial benefits for being part of the Westpac team you will also be able to develop so your career can grow as you do.
You will join a team where you can work across boundaries as One Team to lead the market through service excellence and anticipating customer needs.
What do I need?
- Commitment to giving the best financial advice and a customer centric approach to your role
- Ability to drive deep and enduring customer relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven skills in business development in the affluent markets and high net worth clients
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to build long term relationships with referral partners and customers
And the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five years experience in the provision of financial advice to individuals and ten years in the finance industry in general
- Authorised Financial Adviser or the ability to register within one month (essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
What is it like to work there?
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development. As well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment, you’ll be offered some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market, gain access to a suite of online learning modules and career planning tools to grow with us, as well as our industry-leading superannuation programme and fantastic staff banking package.
Apply with today with your CV and Cover Letter through the link on this page.
For more information, please get in touch with Tasha.email@example.com
Please note: we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email.