Pick n Pack Team Leader
Advertiser: Aspect Furniture Systems LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Aspect is a family business with nearly 40 years’ experience as a designer and manufacturer in the commercial office furniture market. Our commitment to provide clients with fully resolved workspace furniture systems that meet requirements of both form and function has resulted in Aspect’s position as a market leader in the Australasian market.
We are looking for a Warehouse Picker team leader with a great work ethic to join our Auckland Warehouse.
In this role you will assist with managing the Auckland Warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision and accurate picking and packing and processing of work orders through Pick n Pack to ensure completion is compliant with deliveries.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Management of Pick n Pack department
- Accurate picking and packing of orders, including completion of paperwork
Issue parts for picking off contracts
Contribute to warehouse team achieving their allocated run times
Manage pick n pack inventory, consumables and equipment spares
Maintenance of pick n pack related equipment
- Support H&S function, creating appropriate risk assessments, incident reporting, and enforcement of H&S rules
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Leadership experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Reach/Forklift licence for a minimum of one year
- Physically fit with a positive attitude
Please email your CV and letter of application, detailing why you are the candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ visa
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- What's your expected hourly rate?