Franchise Performance Manager - NZ
Advertiser: Narellan Pools NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
- Support Franchisees to execute the Narellan Pools system
- Lead and drive Franchisee profitability and business expansion
- Be a key part of the growth of our brand globally
- Thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, highly accountable and has unlimited potential
As our Franchise Performance Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our franchise network and the growth and profitable development of the Franchise company to deliver the Narellan Pools Purpose and Values.
To demonstrate your commitment to delivering highly successful results for our network, our ideal candidate will present with:
- a passion and understanding for franchising
- proven experience helping to deliver business and sales performance
- strong emotional intelligence
- effective communication and problem-solving skills
- strong analytical and written skills
- an ability to balance conflicting priorities; and
- demonstrate your commitment to delivering highly successful results for our network.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who believes in our Purpose as passionately as the Narellan Pools Team and does whatever it takes to make things happen.
In this role you will:
- engage with franchisees to develop a strong leadership presence in all areas of their business
- focus on driving best practice in the areas of sales, marketing, technical operations, and financial management within a portfolio of franchisees
- ensure franchisees are aligned with our proven business system and franchise model
- adopt the role of a trusted advisor in connecting with our franchisees, as the primary conduit between franchisor and franchisee
- meet with individual franchisees in your portfolio to discuss performance results, share insights on performance against group benchmarks, and determine and coordinate improvement initiatives/actions to drive profitability
- have the capability to implement processes to build a stronger brand through managing the development, implementation and evaluation of processes, operational standards, and marketing tactics, to continually enhance our client experience and drive our sales and profitability goals
- be committed to supporting our recruitment and onboarding processes of new Franchisees
Our ideal candidate will have
- A minimum of 5 years franchise experience working in an operational or similar role supporting franchisees
- Have the ability and diplomacy to deal effectively and respectfully with franchisees and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership and the ability to build a strong rapport with a wide range of stakeholders where accountability is key
- Have demonstrated business acumen with proven ability to identify trends, opportunities and make recommendations for improvement
- Have the ability to travel to meet with franchisees and influence outcomes
- Have a high level of attention to detail with a relentless approach to getting things right and achieving high levels of success
- Be a motivated, disciplined and considered team member with tons of Integrity
In return you can expect;
- A commitment to your personal and professional development
- Limitless opportunities for your career progression
- To be part of a great team, where we “walk our talk” and live our values
- A dynamic work environment where initiative is celebrated and the opportunities to grow and develop are limitless.
Established over 47 years ago, Narellan Pools has become an iconic brand. With humble beginnings in a chicken shed in south west Sydney, we have grown to become Australia & New Zealand’s leading pool manufacturer of technologically advanced fibreglass swimming pools. We have recently been recognised on the global stage through our partnership with North America’s largest pool company Latham Pool Products.
Latham Pool Products is the largest manufacturer of swimming pool components and pool accessories in North America. Latham’s products are sold primarily to the in-ground pool market, both through a wide range of business-to-business distribution channels in the U.S. and Canada and direct to pool builders and dealers.
We are the quintessential client-centric business where our client is truly at the core of everything we do. We are committed to delivering the world’s best and most loved client experiences. Most notably, our success can be attributed to our incredible network of passionate and local, qualified pool builders who love bringing their clients dreams to life.
Our success is driven by having the heart to serve. At the core of our business is our desire to make a difference by giving back to the communities in which we operate locally, nationally and internationally.
Please include your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Applicants who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications via recruitment agencies will not be received during the advertising period.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?