Evening Food & Beverage Attendant
Advertiser: Novotel Christchurch Airport HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
Land yourself a unique opportunity to be part of our hotel opening team for the stunning new 200 room Novotel Christchurch Airport hotel.
We are currently seeking Evening Food & Beverage Attendants who are keen to join us in making our guests feel welcome as soon as they set foot off the plane.
Conveniently located outside Christchurch International and Domestic Terminals, the new Novotel Christchurch Airport features a top floor trendy and modern social hub "Food Exchange" and "Gourmet Bar" along with 10 event spaces.
- Provide a warm welcome to guests
- Identify guest needs and respond proactively
- Set up the food and beverage outlets or functions for service
- Efficient and friendly service to all guests including taking orders and settling accounts
- Providing recommendations for food and beverages
- Serving food and beverages
- Ensure guest accounts are reconciled correctly and accurately
- Communicate effectively with the kitchen and front office to ensure seamless and timely service
- Ensure host responsibility and health and safety procedures are effectively in place
- Restaurant/Bar/Functions experience in the Hospitality Industry
- excellent knowledge of food and beverage including local wines, beers and spirits
- plenty of energy and enthusiasm for a hotel opening
- be a dedicated and passionate hotel professional
- NZ Residency/Citizenship or a valid work visa for minimum one year
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- join an award winning NZ privately owned family hotel business
- great hotel discounts worldwide at Accor properties
- join a group that takes pride in ensuring accessible and sustainable hotels
- opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- staff meals, uniforms, parking and incentives
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds particularly those with access needs to apply. We are proud to promote diversity within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process.
We are committed to accessibly for all, should you require an alternative way to apply please contact our Support Office on 09 304 0745 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm to discuss in person.