Junior Mechanical Engineer
Advertiser: Specilaised Roading Equipment LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
SRE (Specialised Roading Equipment) is an established and successful Hamilton company that manufactures a range of cutting-edge telescopic Bitumen Sprayers, spraying equipment and trailers. Since a recent change of ownership SRE has been experiencing exciting growth and is now looking to employ a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join the Design team.
The wide variety of products that we manufacture and service means that there is plenty of variety in the role. From maintaining our drawings, to implementing design changes, to updating BOMS and costings and documenting new builds and modifications the role offers plenty of scope to make a real difference in the business.
We are seeking a recent Graduate Mechanical Engineer to work at our Frankton site.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Proficient in SolidWorks and MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to management
- Health and Safety conscious
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
- Be efficient with a keen eye for detail
- Basic understanding of pneumatics/hydraulics/electronics/PLCs
- Interest in heavy vehicles
SRE offers a competitive remuneration based on experience and long-term potential.
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team with excellent knowledge who support and complement each other.
You need to be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and undergo a Ministry of Justice background check.
If interested please email a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th December 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?