Assistant Relationship Manager Commercial Banking
Advertiser: China Construction Bank (New Zealand) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Business
Assistant Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking
China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB) is a leading commercial bank in China providing a comprehensive range of commercial banking products and services.
China Construction Bank (New Zealand) Limited (CCBNZ) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CCB Group. CCB NZ runs a wholesale and retail banking business, offering integrated and high quality financial services including corporate and commercial loans, trade finance & FX, Treasury facilities, residential lending, with cross-border transactions for Chinese and New Zealand enterprises .
In December 2017, CCB obtained its wholesale banking license to operate in New Zealand as a Branch (New Zealand Branch), creating the New Zealand Banking Group.
About this role
Part of the commercial banking team, you will be focused on assisting the relationship team to develop and acquire commercial and property customer relationships by doing new and existing loan analysis, credit writing, loan documenting and administration.
The role will be looking to optimise our key value proposition of providing a compelling knowledge of and access to China that differentiates us to NZ customers. The team is small, so your contribution and ideas will be heard and valued.
- Assisting RM’s to manage and grow CCB NZ’s commercial portfolio of customers focused on our priority sectors across New Zealand;
- Researching and preparing credit submissions;
- Liaising with existing portfolio clients;
- Assisting the relationship managers in maintaining relationships by conducting thorough conversations across the full spectrum of your customers banking needs;
- Conducting reviews and identifying opportunities to improve existing portfolio service levels;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with other teams within the organisation;
- Achieve set KPI’s and sustain revenue generation;
- Understanding the local market and providing advice based on your knowledge.
- Tertiary Degree in business related discipline
- 3 +years’ experience within the Banking/ Financial services industry with a broad knowledge of personal and business banking products ;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills;
- Credit writing and analytical skills;
- Ability to analyse financial accounts, budget and cash-flow requirements;
- Experience in reviewing loan documents and familiar with the loan settlement process;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and an un-relenting client focus;
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team and solve problems quickly;
- An understanding and knowledge of the China/New Zealand relationship;
- If you can demonstrate a good business network and strong analytical skill, you’ll put yourself ahead of the rest.
Contact the HR Manager for more information or a confidential chat about the role on 09 3388298 or email@example.com.
Please apply online with a cover letter and CV. No applicants from Recruitment Agencies will be considered for this role.
You must have the right to live and work permanently in New Zealand for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a business banking environment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?