GMP Manufacturing and Laboratory Coordinator
Advertiser: QJumpersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Other
- Do you want to be part of a company focused on achieving great things?
- Are you looking for a role where you can learn and grow?
- Great opportunity to make your mark in a fast growing industry!
Our client is a medical cannabis company currently conducting research with the aim of developing medical cannabis products to improve the quality of life for people. Our team consists of a small group of specialists in their fields with a culture based around tenacity, agility and character.
Reporting directly to the Chief Medical Officer a vacancy now exists to work full time as our GMP Manufacturing and Laboratory Coordinator in our Katikati office. This role will see you primarily responsible for the development of formulations, standard operating procedures, and applications for product specific GMP Manufacturing Licences. You will also be responsible for coordinating in process analysis activities in the laboratory.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the development of cannabis formulations
- Developing standard operating procedures and quality assurance activities
- Ensuring all Medsafe GMP manufacturing audit parameters are met
- Ensuring products meet the required New Zealand monograph standards
- Implementing a pre and postproduction testing regimen
- Providing appropriate leadership, supervision, training and development of staff
- Ensuring all security and controlled drug requirements are met
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are met
- Day to day operation management of the GMP Manufacturing Suite and the Laboratory
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BSc or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing or laboratory roles
- Experience with audits (desirable but not essential)
- An understanding of Medsafe Audit requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and planning skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to manage small teams
As a company that is focused on helping people, we are looking for that person who is looking to be an integral part of a company that is focused on achieving great things.
If this sounds like you – then please apply with CV and Cover Letter today!
Applications Close: 1-January-2020