Territory Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $60,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are seeking a sales go-getter to join our successful team in a Territory Sales Representative role focusing on the Petrol & Convenience channel as well as Pharmacy/Travel & Tourism customers serviced via our vendor refill program. This position is based in Hamilton or Tauranga servicing the Waikato / Bay of Plenty area.
We are industry award winners & the largest supplier of Sunglasses & Tech products to the Petrol & Convenience channel in New Zealand.
The role involves maintaining and servicing our existing customer base as well as growing the business with new customers and opportunities. You will be selling a great range of products which will keep you engaged with current Fashion & Technology trends.
This is a "hands on" position that requires someone who can merchandise as well as sell, working out of our customised vans you will be Cleaning, Re-plannograming, Delivering and Invoicing direct to customers. Supplying our Sunglasses, Headwear, and Tech products .
We are also the N.Z distributor of Australasia's largest mobile phone accessory brand and have recently launched into the retail market 2 new exciting sunglass brands. There is plenty of scope for new business in this role whilst maintaining the fantastic relationships we have with current customers.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will responsible for building customer relationships and establishing new ones, delivering against monthly budgets, managing seasonal stock weight to plannogram, additional ranging and introducing NPD ( new product development).
The type of person we are looking for should be:
* A self-starter that doesn't need a Facebook event to tell them where to be.
* Confident in being able to start a conversation with someone new.
* Can work autonomously in creating solutions.
* Doesn't mind getting their hands dirty whilst merchandising our products.
* Able to commit up to 6 nights away per month.
* Have an eye for detail & presentation.
* Be articulate and well presented.
Someone with previous sales experience in Route would definitely have an advantage but attitude and personality are the key.
We are seeking someone who's "got it". So if you "have it " we can help you reach your full potential & become a sales star.
A competitive salary, company phone & tablet as well as customised work van will see you well on your way to achieving results both personally and professionally.
If you have the right mix to succeed in this role, then please APPLY NOW!!!!!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?