Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Advertiser: Sensor Holdings LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Do you want to kick-start your Sales Career with a fast-paced, innovative, hi-tech manufacturing company?
Are you interested in selling the future of wearable technology?
Do you enjoy closing deals?
Be at the front wave of wearable technology with. StretchSense. We are a global company dedicated to the production of sensors and smart gloves for capturing body motion.
Our flagship product is a Mocap Glove that enables studios to accelerate keyframed animation. We have recently come under new ownership and are looking to expand our team to capture the motion capture market.
If you enjoy meeting new people, love technology and can confidently email and call clients, WE WANT YOU!
As a diverse and fast-paced workforce, we believe in investing in our people. Join us on our mission to enrich human-to-digital interactions with sensing solutions for tomorrow’s challenges.
Entry level role responding to sales queries and building your sales skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consult with clients to gain an understanding of their needs.
- Create standard quotes and invoices and for clients.
- Explain underlying physics behind StretchSense technology to clients.
- Actively pursue leads generated by StretchSense marketing efforts through phone, email, and video calls.
- Close glove and kit sales (standard products)
- Relay market feedback from the field back to HQ.
- Meet sales targets and Key Performance Indicators as set by the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Passion for sales!
- Able to learn about new technologies and engineering concepts quickly
- Professional-level fluency in a second language.
- Background in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Start-up work experience or previous sales experience
- A world-class education on how to grow a technology business.
- On the job training on StretchSense sales processes and technology.
- A supportive work environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- A guarantee that no two days on the job will be the same. You will always be challenged on the job and will be rewarded for it.
- Flexible work hours and location.
- Opportunity to work with leading clients and grow your personal network.
- Opportunity to travel.
Legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Passport and ability to travel.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume to let us know a little about yourself and why you are the best candidate for StretchSense.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What's your highest level of education?