Advertiser: Thomsons ITMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Thomsons ITM is a ‘success story’, one of those ‘feel good’ Kiwi owned businesses that New Zealanders like to admire.
With a network of branches in the Waikato and South Auckland regions, we sell building products into the building, construction and agricultural industries. With our motto of “We’ll see you right”, we believe in making it as easy as possible for our customers.
We have a great opportunity for someone with proven Account Management experience to join our successful team in the Hamilton branch.
We need an experienced Account Manager who will manage an existing client base and develop new opportunities.
You will be a ‘real’ people person; with an infectious passion for your customers and driven to provide the best customer service. Exposure in a similar role in the construction or merchant sector would be preferred but is not essential if you can demonstrate you have the drive and passion to succeed.
Don't miss this opportunity - apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?