Retail Pharmacy Assistant - Unichem Rototuna Pharmacy
Advertiser: Green Cross HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
- Retail pharmacy environment
- Part time role, 32 hours per week
- Sell and promote Natural Health products
Unichem Rototuna Pharmacy
In this role you will ensure that all customers receive efficient, caring and professional service at all times; ensure product knowledge, general housekeeping, merchandising, stock maintenance and store standards are kept to the highest degree. Equally important is stepping in to support your team members when they need your help.
As this role will have a Natural Health focus, you will genuinely need to interested and knowledgeable in Natural Health products and also be aware of current market trends.
This is a Permanent Part Time position, rostered for 32 hours across 4 days from Monday to Sunday. This includes working regular Sundays, so flexibility is advantageous.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Previous retail sales or Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Natural Health products essential.
- Customer service focus to meet external and internal customer needs.
- Flexible, adaptable and good customer empathy.
- Excellent communication skills and a high standard of grooming.
At Green Cross Health we are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing. With over 8,000 employees around New Zealand, we are committed to providing the best support, care and advice to our communities as one of New Zealand's leading primary health care organisations.
Apply online by using the Apply Now button.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.