University Security Officer - Auckland
Advertiser: Simply Security LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Simply Security Ltd is known for exceptional service delivery in mobile patrols, static guards and alarm responses to some of New Zealand's largest corporates. We embrace technology to provide tailored solutions to clients across, Wellington, Palmerston North, Christchurch and Auckland. Our dual focus of quality and the customer has enabled our growth and we're proud of our reputation for excellence.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and reliable senior security personnel at one of our valued clients.
Due to the nature of our work, flexibility is key as we are a 24/7 operation therefore you must be available to work 24/7 and on the weekends.
You must have excellent attention to detail, planning, time management, be well presented and strong communication skills.
As you will be a key service representative you will be required to provide a proactive approach by:
- Providing an engaging customer service experience by meeting and greeting clients and visitors and assist with their enquiries
- Providing daily and weekly reporting
- Management of contractor access and security key control
- Assisting with client relations
- Assisting the Management team with maintenance issues where required
- Coordination of building and portfolio service providers
If the above sounds like you, please write a covering letter, attach your C.V and forward to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?