Advertiser: PGG Wrightson SeedsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Mangere Bridge, Auckland
PGG Wrightson Turf is the leading supplier of Turf and Environmental products and solutions to the New Zealand Sportsturf industry and is part of PGG Wrightson Limited, which is one of New Zealand's largest agribusinesses.
An opportunity has arisen for a reliable and motivated person to join our Turf team as a Storeperson, based in Mangere Bridge, Auckland.
We are seeking someone who can assist us in the day to day running of our busy turf store. You will be required to carry out various tasks within the store environment such as picking orders, maintaining stock control and inventory accuracy and ensuring an efficient warehousing operation.
Skills and Experience:
- Reach Truck experience
- High energy, physically fit and be able to lift bags of seed up to 25kg as well as being keen to muck in as needed
- Ability to work unsupervised and have strong time management skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Sound work ethic and a good level of personal presentation
- Confidence with using computers and the Microsoft Office Suite
- An HT License is desirable but not essential
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you.
For further information:
Please call Bevan Houghton – Territory Manager on -+64 27 344 6439
The successful person will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol screening test as well as a medical assessment.
To obtain a full position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?