Advertiser: CDC LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
CDC Pharmaceuticals is a co-operative wholesaler supplying pharmacies and hospitals throughout New Zealand and is looking to expand its Christchurch warehouse team.
The main aspect of this role involves the processing of incoming stock as well as other general warehouse duties.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 40+ hours per week
Important qualities and skills include:
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Accuracy in completing tasks.
- A reliable and committed work ethic.
- The ability to work in a team and unsupervised.
- A valid forklift license would be an advantage.
As part of our team, you will:
- Receive full training on our systems and procedures.
- Grow and develop your potential in a warehousing environment.
All applicants will be subject to background checks and may be required to undergo a drug test prior to employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift operator?