Advertiser: Marlborough Tour Company LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Marlborough, Blenheim
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Marlborough Tour Company, a family owned tourism business that has been operating in the Marlborough region for 30 years. We operate a fleet of luxury cars, vans and coaches from our base in Blenheim, together with a range of vessels based at Picton and Havelock. We have also recently added Furneaux Lodge and Punga Cove Resort to the business offering accommodation stays and restaurant service.
This position is based at our Blenheim office just off the Grove Road bridge.
Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Processing all payable invoices
- Verifying and reconciling invoices to statements
- Setting up payments by due dates
- Month end reporting
- Continuous improvement of the payment process
- Assist office team with any administrative duties required
Preferred skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a team, to assist others and have a positive can-do attitude
- Confident manner with a professional approach
- Committed to exceptional customer service creating unique and high quality experiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Applicants must have NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
Applications close 13th December 2019.
Please email your application together with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website: www.marlboroughtourcompany.co.nz/work-for-us
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?