Advertiser: Francis Group Architects Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Francis GP Architects are looking for a talented & design focused architectural graduate with 3+ years experience to join our Auckland practise based in Takapuna on the North Shore.
You will be working within a busy team delivering commercial and residential projects with exposure across all project phases which will be great experience for registration and career development.
What skills are we looking for?
- Proficiency with Revit preferred (or AutoCAD)
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code & Standards
- 3- 5 years prior experience working in an Architectural Practice (preferably in New Zealand)
- Experience working on both commercial and residential projects
- Formal Architectural Qualification
- Creative and innovative thinker
We offer a competitive salary, assistance towards registration and the ability to have lunch by the lake with our office dog Kendra.
If you are a driven, charismatic graduate who would like to join our team please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio including recent projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital files to be no larger than 3MB
*All applicant must be a NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.