Advertiser: Bonz GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- $40,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the company
Established in 1968, Knight of New Zealand manufactures luxury apparel, accessories and home goods. We are best known for creating elevated and opulent garments from rare and high-quality materials. Our products are available exclusively through Knights and BONZ stores – the retail side of our business. You can see the BONZ website at www.bonz.com
About the role
We are looking for someone to join our factory administration team to take the pressure off as our business grows. This role will involve everything from supporting the CEO to assisting with Payroll. Thus, you will need to be the kind of person who is willing to roll their sleeves up and just get on with whatever needs to be done. You will be a 'Go-To' person for office management queries and coordinating business needs for the wider team.
This role will suit someone who is fast on their feet and ready to take on a challenge. You will also be someone who is resilient and able to think outside the box to solve problems or improve processes.
Duties will include:
- Attending to creditors and debtors
- Carrying out payroll
- Office and facilities management through the factory
- Provide administrative support across the business lead team
- Providing quality customer service
- Liaise with key suppliers
- Maintain oversight of building facilities and surrounding premises
You will need to have:
- 5 years minimum experience in administration roles
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Management and leadership capability
- Logical thinker, proactive and supportive team player
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?