SALES MANAGER & TUTOR
Advertiser: Summit Systems LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Dec 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
SALES MANAGER AND TUTOR
Well established compliance company has vacancy for a Sales Manager and Consultant. Suitable candidates will include mature people or semi-retired with direct selling plus consultancy skills / experience.
Duties will include Health & Safety audits and training of Safety Officers and or all staff of existing / former clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of health & safety systems
- Ability to train small classes on site
- Passion to sell Injury Prevention
- Excellent analytical / audit skills
- Basic understanding of systems design
- High quality communication skills
Candidates must be well presented with reliable motor vehicle and suitable home office. Training will be provided as required.
Benefits & Perks
Remuneration will be by commissions and fees plus full travel. Advancement to Lead Auditor can normally be achieved. Lead Auditors can earn up to $69 per hour plus travel costs incurred. Best Tutors can earn up to $99 per hour for each training session - normally 3 hours.
About the business
Our distinctive competencies are that we can deliver clients from the risk of prosecutions by way of a) having qualified and certificated Safety Officers, b) by high quality Job Task Analysis formats and c) annual external audits to International Standards such as AS/NZS 4801; 3806; 4360. Alternatively ISO 45001.
We have extensive lists of existing or former clients but it will be important for selected candidate to continue to gain new clients on a regular cycle.
Candidate with business acumen may have opportunity to manage agency network for additional incomes.
How to apply
IDEAL CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
You are invited to email us for a copy of the specification so that you can measure your suitability. Candidates with previous experience or operating a small business will have a significant advantage. The most suitable candidates will be able to work 4-5 days per week and will be able to visit with potential clients on at least four occasions per week for not less than two hours to collect orders and new business.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?