Marketing ExecutivePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $35 - $44.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We need a marketing superstar who is ready to take the next step in their career. Your main focus will be to implement and manage all marketing activity for this Seafood Business which has three distinct business units, including a national franchise business with 15 stores, a retail and wholesale distribution business and the ownership and management of 3 Facebook pages and 3 instagram accounts. You will be comfortable delivering B2C and B2B campaigns across all channels including Facebook, Instagram and direct marketing and will work closely with key partners Coke, Sanford and McCains. Working under the direction of the business owner, your ability to handle end to end campaign, delivery and project management is key. This is both a doing and a thinking role, you need to be able to help the business owner make decisions and take ownership of the 3 marketing plans to ensure they are successfully and make recommendations when needed.
- Ownership and implementation of the national marketing plans for three distinct businesses
- End to end campaign delivery across all channels
- Management of social media and digital marketing activity
- Create marketing collateral and key resources
- Monthly reporting and recommendations on campaigns
- Liaising with franchises on local area marketing initiatives
- Coordinate local advertising spend requirements
- Management of our customer databases
- Management of websites (including Wordpress and Squarespace, copy, banner updates, new landing pages, reporting/tracking
- Working with key suppliers, SEO, Creative, Web
- Ownership and organisation of national conferences
The skills you'll need to work your magic:
- At least three + years working in a marketing role
- Understanding of best practice marketing principles, especially digital, direct marketing and social media
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and as part of a virtual team
- Knowledge of Adobe suite ideal, but not essential
- Must be competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have implemented successful digital + marketing campaigns before
- Experience in reporting ROI on marketing campaigns
- Experience in either franchise organisations, B2B, accounting or financial services a bonus
You will also need to be able to work closely with third party suppliers and stakeholders, and demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills to maintain and build relationships.
If you think you have what it takes to take on this vibrant, diverse and rewarding role, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for brand planning?